高考在线
高考在线 >英语

英语口语练习的素材归纳

2023-08-18 12:18:51 高考在线

关于英语口语对话带翻译

老师: Tom,come here.

汤姆,过来。

汤姆: Yes?

什么事?

老师: Why did you cheat in the exam?

你考试的时候为什么作弊?

汤姆: I didn't cheat.

我没作弊啊。

老师: You lay to me.I saw you took out a paper and copied.

你撒谎。我看见你拿了一张纸出来抄。

汤姆: Sorry. In order to avoid teacher’ s punishment to me, I have no other choice but to do so.

对不起,为了避免被老师惩罚,除此之外我没得选择。

老师: Did you prepare for the exam?

考前准备了吗?

汤姆: Yes...No.

有。没有。

老师: What do you mean "yes...no"

什么叫“有。没有”?

汤姆: I just prepare for 10 minutes ahead the exam.

我考前止准备了10分钟。

英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: He has a melancholy look. What happened?

他满脸忧愁。怎么了?

Bob: Maybe something is troubling him.

可能遇上烦心事了。

Tom: You are telling me.

废话。

Bob: OK.OK. I heard his cellphone's gone.

好吧。好吧。我听说他手机丢了。

Tom: What?

什么?

Bob: His phone was stolen on a bus.

在公车上被偷了。

Tom: Bad news.

真是个坏消息。

Bob: What does he going to do next step?

他接下来准备怎么办?

Tom: Maybe buy a new one.

或许会买个新的吧。

Bob: Poor guy.

可怜的家伙。

英语口语对话

Tony: Nice i-phone. I am planning to get one next month when I get my pay check.

手机不错啊。我计划下个月发了工资就去买一个。

Jessica: It is not a real one. I got it from one of my Chinese friends.

这不是正版的。我从一个中国朋友那里买的。

Tony: You girls. Why not get a real one? You have a sugar daddy. He will buy everything for you to please you.

你们这些女孩子。为什么不买一个真的?你那位大款有钱啊。为了讨好你,他肯定什么都买。

Jessica: He is not. He is my partner. We both get what we need. BTW, he is not as old as he looks. I like new stuffs. My enthusiasm for one specific product won’t last longer than two months. If I bought the real thing, I would feel guilty of wasting.

他不是。我们是伴侣。各取所需。顺便申明,他没有他看上去那么老。我喜欢新东西。我对于某样东西的热情不会持续超过两月的。如果买正品,我会有浪费的罪恶感。

Tony: I guess the counterfeit market is driven by you guys. Look at you. You dress like some kind of Japanese crap. Can’t you have some normal dresses?

我想就是你们这些人拉动着山寨市场。看看你,穿的什么日本垃圾啊。为什么不穿些正常点儿的衣服?

Jessica: I like Japanese culture. Don’t you think kimonos are beautiful? Only real ladies can wear kimonos.

我喜欢日本文化。你不觉得和服很美吗?只有真正的淑女才可以穿和服。

Tony: Let me tell you something, young lady. Those Europeans including Japanmen are complaining about fake products in China. But in fact it was those goody-goodies who started copying Chinese products first.

小女生,让我来给你讲讲。那些欧洲政府包括日本佬在内一直在抱怨中国的山寨货。可事实上,是那些虚伪的人模仿中国货开始的。

Jessica: Japanmen? Don’t create a word. Great Master, tell me what products they were copying then.

日本佬?不要造词了好吧。大师,那告诉我他们模仿中国的什么呢?

Tony: China, of course. They are named after it. CHINA. Also they copied embroidery. It was a fashion to have a piece of authentic china at home. More than that, it was a luxury. In order to gain more profits, they fooled people like you with fake made-in-China mark.

当然那是瓷器了。中国就是以这个命名的好吧。中国。还有刺绣。如果家里能有一件正品的中国瓷器,这是时尚。而且是奢侈。为了更多赚取利润,他们就用假的中国造商标来唬弄了。

Jessica: I didn’t know that. Thank you for the tips. I will buy fake china and sell it here. So l can dump the old man. Fantastic!

以前还真不知道唉。谢谢提醒。我可以从进口山寨瓷器然后在这里卖。我可以甩掉那个老家伙了。太棒了。