高考在线
高考在线 >英语

英语口语对话练习资料

2023-08-10 06:12:48 高考在线

有关英语口语对话带翻译阅读

Ann: Mary is sick.

玛丽病了。

Lily: Really?How do you know that?

是吗?你怎么知道的?

Ann: Tom told me.

汤姆告诉我的。

Lily: Well,then Mary must be OK.

呃。那玛丽肯定没病。

Ann: Why?

为什么?

Lily: Tom lay to you.

汤姆骗你的。

Ann: How do you know that?

你怎么知道?

Lily: That's what he is. I don't take him too seriously.

汤姆就是这样。我不把他的话太当真。

Ann: I think we should go to see Mary.

我觉得我们应该去看看玛丽。

Lily: Believe it or not.

信不信由你。

英语口语对话带翻译阅读

Alice: Today is Valentine's Day.Where do we go?

今天是情人节,我们去哪里啊?

Wale: How about going to cinema?

去电.怎么样?

Alice: I am a little hungry.I want to have someting.

我有点饿了,我想吃点东西。

Wale: Then where do we go?How about hot pot?

那我们去哪里?吃火锅怎样?

Alice: Yeah,I like hot pot very much.

好啊,我最喜欢火锅了。

Wale: We can eat a Chinese Fondue.

我们可以吃鸳鸯火锅。

Alice: Perfect!I like having hot pot.I like this hot atmosphere.

好极了!我喜欢火锅,喜欢那种气氛。

Wale: Okay.Let's go!

好的,走吧!

初中水平英语口语对话短文

Jean: Will you marry a prostitute?

你会娶一个妓女吗?

Jaco: I don’t know. If I love her and she is willing to give up her escorting business, I think why not?

不知道。如果我爱她,而且她也愿意放弃援助交易的话,为什么不呢?

Jean: Won’t you feel embarrassed when you happen to meet one of her customers?

如果万一遇到她的客人,不会感到尴尬吗?

Jaco: Hey, stop questioning me like I am a prisoner. What are all these for?

好了,不要像审问囚犯似的质问我。你在干嘛啊到底?

Jean: Calm down. Since when did men have PMS?

冷静。什么时候开始,男人也有经前综合症了?

Jaco: You are freaking me out. How do you know I am dating an escorting girl? Are you following me?

你让我有点儿神经质了。你怎么知道我在和一个交际花约会啊?你在跟踪我?

Jean: Shoot! You did? I am just reading La dame aux camellias. Will you marry her? OMG, it’s happening 160 years later in Paris. Is it just a coincidence?

不是吧。真的?我在看《茶花女》了。你会娶她吗?天呢,160年后在巴黎上演了。只是巧合吗?

Jaco: You must be crazy. I am not going to leave my Magritte. I don’t have a stone-hearted father who tricked Almond into abandoning his love. They both cared about her social background.

你疯了吧。我不会离开我的玛格丽特。我没有一个铁石心肠的老爹,他施计让阿尔芒背弃了自己心爱的女人。他们都太在乎她的社会地位了。

Jean: Well, I understand why his father did that to him. As a parent, he couldn’t turn a blind eye to what was happening. He could not allow his son to fall because of a woman living by sleeping with others.

我倒是挺理解他父亲的。为人父母,他不能对发生的事情无动于衷啊。 他不能允许他的儿子因为一个妓女而自甘堕落。

Jaco: No one is really into that life. Trust me. Who doesn’t want a normal life? But they deserve to be loved because they have souls.

没有人喜欢那样的生活。相信我。谁不想正正经经过日子呢?但是他们值得被爱,以为他们尚有灵魂。