高考在线
高考在线 >英语

高中英语口语材料整理

2023-08-13 09:46:46 高考在线

高中日常的英语口语对话

Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.

汤姆,你的领带系得真好看。

Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.

那是,这可是多年的功夫。

Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.

系得好看也要注意松紧合适哦,不然后果很严重。

Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.

很严重的后果?你简直就是胡说。

Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.

我可没胡说,我昨天看了篇新闻,有个人就是因为系领带系出近视眼。

Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.

真的吗?那我还是赶紧把领带解了。

Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.

等等,我帮你看看…你系地不是很紧,但还得稍微松点。

Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?

那个人是因为系得太紧的关系吗?

Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.

是的,由于他系得太紧,会压迫颈动脉和神经,阻碍人体正常血液流通,致使大脑正常营养供给受限,引起神经受损。

Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.

天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意点了。

高中关于实用日常英语口语对话

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.

高中日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那辆豪华轿车!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你干嘛学阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。